Laurie Dwyer, MBA
Senior Lecturer, Marketing
Laurie Dwyer is currently the President of Strategic Insite, LLC, a company that provides strategic marketing planning, branding and product commercialization consulting services. She serves as a full-time lecturer in the E. Philip Saunders College of Business teaching graduate and undergraduate marketing courses.
Laurie was previously Vice President, Worldwide Marketing of Lightnin, SPX, a global leader in pharmaceutical mixing. Prior to SPX, Laurie served as Vice President, Marketing of Eastman Kodak Company, Health Imaging and Professional Imaging.
Laurie currently serves on the Rochester American Marketing Association Board and was past President of the Board of the Rochester e-Business Association (2006-2007) and fund raiser for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. She received a BS from St. Lawrence University and an MBA from the Rochester Institute of Technology.
Office Hours & Staff Assistant Information
Monday & Wednesday: 12:00-2:00 pm
Or by appointment
Staff Assistant: Karen St. George
Staff Assistant Phone: 585-475-6042
- M.B.A. in from RIT, 1979
- B.S. in Chemistry from St. Lawrence University, 1977
- President | Strategic Insite | 2001-Present
- VP WW Marketing | SPX | 1998-2000
- VP, Marketing | Kodak Health Imaging | 1996-1998
- VP, Marketing | Kodak Professional | 1990-1996
- Marketing/Market Research/Sales | Kodak Graphics Imaging | 1981-1989
- Consumer behavior
- Marketing management: development of strategy implementations
- Marketing strategy
- Production management
- AMA Board Member
- American Marketing Association
- Past President, e-Business Association (2006-
- Alpha Sigma Lambda Honorary Society - - 2011
- Dwyer, L. (2006). Strategic Talent Development. 2006 American Association of Advertising Agen.