Dave Ballard, MS
Adjunct Professor, Director of Technical Services
Dave is the Director of Technical Services for the Saunders College. His responsibilities include overseeing all IT operations.
Dave is also an adjunct professor for Saunders College teaching within courses such as Business Computer Application and Developing Business Applications. These courses cover Excel and C# programming.
Office Hours & Staff Assistant Information
Tuesday: 5:00pm to 6:00pm
Monday through Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm when Iím in my office.
Staff Assistant: Sarah Geiss
Staff Assistant Phone: 585-475-6057
- M.S. in Information Technology from RIT, 2004
- B.S. in Information Technology from Rochester Institute of Technology, 2000
- A.S. in Computer Science from SUNY of Technology at Alfred, 1997
- Systems Administrator | Rochester Institute of Technology | 2010-Present
- Network Administrator | Rochester Institute of Technology | 2005-2010
- Network Specialist | Rochester Institute of Technology | 1999-2005
- Computer Technician | Rochester Institute of Technology | 1998-1999
- Software Engineer | Peerless Winsmith, Inc. | 1997-1997
- Help Desk Technician | SUNY of Technology at Alfred | 1995-1997
- Computer Technician | Ridder Technology | 1995-1997
- Client and server system development
- Microcomputer systems
- Networking and data communications
- Systems analysis and design
- Visual Basic
- ITIL Version 3 Foundation
- Certificate of Recognition for Service Above and Beyond, Rochester Institute of Technology - - 2005
- Certificate of Appreciation for Outstanding Contribution, Rochester Institute of Technology - - 2002
- Certificate of Appreciation for Excellent Customer Service, Rochester Institute of Technology - - 2000
- Ballard, D. (2016). TEST TEST TEST TEST. Saunders College Alumni Podcast.