Saunders Student Consulting at RIT
Top Ten questions for business executives: How do I . . .
- Open new markets?
- Expand existing markets?
- Determine the feasibility of new products?
- Understand what our competition is doing?
- Commercialize our new ideas?
- Build financially sound business cases?
- Perform Due Diligence for Acquisitions?
- Streamline our operations?
- Attract and evaluate new employees?
- Tap into the resources of RIT?
Saunders Student Consulting (SSC) can help meet your challenges:
- You get a team of Saunders MBA students dedicated to your project’s success
- Faculty experts provide additional insight and student mentorship
- When needed, SSC can tap into RIT’s university resources which includes students with expertise in the wide range of disciplines.
- SSC works independently of the academic calendar and specific class requirements—we can start projects at any time.
Our clients run the gamut from large, multi-national corporations through single person startups. In addition to others, past projects have included:
- Market opportunity analyses for new products
- Customer research
- Competitive analysis
- All projects will be considered depending on your needs
**There is a nominal fee for SSC services.
To submit a project for consideration please fill out the Saunders Student Consulting Application Form.
Please email this form to Dave Laluk at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact:
Dave Laluk, Program Manager, at 585-748-6297 or at email@example.com.
Click here to check out our flier for why you should choose Saunders Student Consulting!